The Mountain Club of Kenya is a member’s club, so all the events are organised and run by members. If you’d like to organise an event, that’s great!
- Destination, Route, Severity and Duration
- Accommodation, food and water requirements
- Transport: Agree on the maximum and minimum number of cars or people for the trip and
- Allocate lifts. Agree meeting point, and time.
4. On the Trip
- keeping the group informed; departure times, route, rest stops, destination etc.
- meeting the appropriate local authorities to agree the rates for camping and organising
- guides or guards.
- collecting daily fees for non-members
- arranging a short write up for the news letter on the success of the trip and the memorable moments